Travel & Links
- Northlink Ferries - car & passenger sailings from Aberdeen to Kirkwall, and Scrabster to Stromness
- Pentland Ferries - car & passenger crossings from Gill's Bay to St Margaret's Hope
- Orkney Ferries - local ferry services to the Isles using Ro-Ro car and passenger ferries
- Loganair - flights to Orkney and internal flights to the Isles
- Visit Orkney - comprehensive source of visitor information
- Westray Community - detailed information about Westray site
- Westray and Papa Westray Tourist Association- local information site
- The Orcadian - local newspaper website
- Sail Orkney - yacht charter in Orkney
- Orkney Communities - community information and what's on diary
- Bis Geos - Self-Catering Cottages on Westray
- NetMums Orkney - fun and informative site for parents, search for Orkney on their website.
- Scotland the Brave- Scottish Accommodation Directory
- Iberacal.com - outdoor walking holidays in Dunnethead and Competa.
- Scotsell for Scottish Holidays - self drive holidays throughout Scotland.
- Christians Together - Christian community throughout the Highlands and Islands.
- Visiting Orkney - A new web which aims to inform visitor of the many places and points of interest from the southern-most island to the northern-most island of Orkney.
- Bankburn House - Bed and Breakfast accommodation on the outskirts of St Margarets Hope.
- Pierowall Hotel - Family run hotel in Pierowall village.
- West Manse - B&B, Self-catering and meals.
- Orkney Tourism Group - is a non profit making Company Limited by guarantee. The group was formed in 2005 to represent the interest of all businesses, individuals and other bodies with an interest in the future development of tourism in Orkney.
- The Lynnfield Hotel in Kirkwall is in an ideal position to tour Orkney, centrally situated and positioned adjacent to the world famous Highland Park Distillery. There is ample parking and there are spectacular views looking out over the town and beyond.
- The Hall of Einar is a photo blog web site detailing one families move to Orkney and life in Westray. Read it from the beginning and you'll soon be on your way here!
- KasiaD's gallery website previews a selection of photgraphy and artwod by KasiaD and paintings by L B McNicoll whos work has been displayed at the Haff Yok
- We have our own page on easybedandbreakfasts.co.uk, which is a B and B website with pages for every town in the UK including a Bed and Breakfast Thurso page.